Monday, August 2, 2010

Sunriver, Oregon 2010

We just got back from a great family vacation in Sunriver and wish we were still there. In fact, Douglas and I know where we will be retiring. I have loved this place since I was a kid but so happy that Douglas is on board too!



The weather was perfect the entire time. It was nice to open windows and wake up to a little chill in the air instead of the extreme Texas heat.


Parker practiced riding a bike with training wheels and after a couple of crashes down the hill, we moved him to a tandem with Douglas. It was great to see all the activities that he can do now at this age and can't wait for Eloise to join her big brother with biking, canoeing and swimming.


There are just so many photos to share so I wanted to send this link and hope you can view it from my kodak gallery.




http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=325279451408%3A1820566489&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

No comments:

Post a Comment