Oh they are so good! Your kiddos are so precious. I really liked her work & her prices are great too! I might have to use her later. :-)
I changed my site around a bit - added a new logo (yall let me know what you think !) The kids are now in the "children" tab. Had so much fun seeing yall again, we miss you in Shreveport !! Let us know when you are headed back this way so we can all meet up :)
Oh they are so good! Your kiddos are so precious. I really liked her work & her prices are great too! I might have to use her later. :-)
ReplyDeleteI changed my site around a bit - added a new logo (yall let me know what you think !) The kids are now in the "children" tab.
ReplyDeleteHad so much fun seeing yall again, we miss you in Shreveport !! Let us know when you are headed back this way so we can all meet up :)