Hanging in the Lake! It took Parker a little bit of courage to get in but by the end of the weekend he was a champ at jumping in!
Cousin pic on the boat--ready to have some fun
(Matthew with his famous bunny ears on an unsuspecting family member)
Matthew and Parker riding the inflatable jet ski. This was the trick to get Parker into the lake
So I attempted to wakeboard and this is me with a hesitant wave like sure this will be easy!
After about 10 attempts I got up and stayed up for a few minutes until I realized it was breezy on my backside. I am not quite at the level to hold the rope and fix the swimsuit at the same time so I let go. BUT so proud that I succeeded. Next time I will try to be brave and go outside the wake (the whole point, right!)
My nephew Matthew took to Wakeboarding like a pro!
My sister in law Ashley looks like a PRO!
Toucan Eloise!
Check out the Spiderman costume. We met Luca, another avid fan of the superheros and one who never takes his cosutme off. Parker and Luca hit it off! See below where Parker got to borrow the Batman Cape!
Sunset Cruise! (poor weezy in her life jacket--
seriously they don't make comfortable looking jackets for infants)
No comments:
Post a Comment