Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend


Another fun and busy weekend with family....dying Easter eggs, Bryce's first birthday at FW Zoo, Easter day at the Fussells!  Here is our photo recap and we hope you all had a blessed holiday weekend!

Dying Easter Eggs with our cousins
Girl Power with cousin Elizabeth
Fort Worth Zoo with Tookes and Dede
Birthday Boy Bryce!! We loved celebrating with you.
Feeding the birds with Dad
(I was more than happy to hang outside!)

Cheesy mom!
Cousin photo on Chomps!
Easter Bunny made a stop at our house and left some goodies
Parker was excited to get his Leap Frog text & learn.He has not put it down since!
I am sure she was thinking "All I got was this freakin yellow bunny and empty eggs AND my brother got a leap frog! This baby business is for the birds!"

Egg hunt in our jammies!
Dad and his beautiful girl in her Easter dress. I was hoping for Parker to get in his suit for more photos but I lost that battle and decided to move on! He had enough of the suit at TCU
 Uncle Mitch would like to send a message to all those future boyfriends 'fear the Godfather!'

1 comment: