It has officially been one year since we started our family blog! I can't believe it but I have loved capturing every moment and hope you all have enjoyed reading too!
The annual TCU Egg Hunt was Sunday and we were there in full force this year with the family. Parker is one year older and has a better understanding of hunting eggs though still not quite ready to be chummy with SuperFrog. I try to explain his nerves to those of a young teenage girl when they meet Jonas Brothers or when I got to see NKOTB in concert. Yes, Parker had tears but with Aunt Trudy's help, he got his photo op, oh, and so did Eloise!!
So glad I talked Parker into this picture so I don't have to fight the mall for Easter bunny photos
Prepping for the HUNT (strategy in place)
Parker succeeded and got ONE egg. That's right, you have to move fast or you may go home empty handed. It gets a little intense and I could not get video fast enough of Douglas grabbing Parker by his jacket and dragging him to that ONE special egg!
Cousin photo with Bryce
The Baades at their 'old stomping ground'
During the picnic, Parker got a sword and sheath (or as us normal folk call it, a belt--thanks uncle michael for setting us straight)



Those are WAY CUTE!!!! Love the suite and dress and hat.
ReplyDeleteWhy did they have to put "Photos with SuperFrog" so close to the bunny. Hello pictures?!