Monday, December 21, 2009

More pictures of the weekend

I realize I have not posted any pictures and honestly have not had the time to take a lot but wanted to share a few. We are settling in after a very rough first night home but now she is a great sleeper and I am blessed to say she has been like clock work. This has only made the transition from 1 to 2 kiddos easier.

Let me preface this photo and say I did not put the bow in her hair. The nurses in the nursery had way too much time on their hands and played dress up. As you can see they did a little mohawk behind the bow. I thought I would share her first bow photo. I guess there will be more to come but I will wait on that! Let's start with the dresses and smocked outfits first!
Sweet Eloise napping in her favorite spot. I have lots of blue so it looks like mommy needs to go shopping! She has quite a full head of hair just like Parker did.

Aunt Jen loaned our cousin Matthews Spiderman costume and he rarely takes it off. Here he is flexing his muscles and keeping watch of little sister.

Silly Parker...that is not a rocking chair!

Dede with her little ones (sorry for the mess you see on the couch!)

First bath and Parker was a huge help. Eloise actually loved it once the inital shock wore off.

2 comments:

  1. She's just adorable, Sarah! I'm impressed you/Doug & Parker gave her a real bath & didn't just sponge her off. You're an old pro though. I couldn't figure out how to use that sling that came with the tub (we have the same one). Or more like I was scared she was be cold (I had an obsession about her temp for awhile). I'm sure whenever/if ever baby #2 comes along I'll be throwing him/her over my shoulder & going on my merry way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! She is beautiful. Her legs look super long in this bath pic. Parker looks like he's a big helper!!!!

    ReplyDelete