I have been trying for days to post this video that Trudy took of the moment family found out about Eloise. It was a hard 9 months to wait but it was so worth it! Enjoy Trudy's commentary and even better 'professional' videotaping skills.
LOVE THIS!!!!! Definitely worth the wait! And yes, did you have to revive Trudy afterwards?!
Oh my gosh!!!! SO exciting!!!! I am just so happy for you the Tookes, Pittmans, Baades......just everyone! Love you guys SOOOOO much!!! xoxoxoxoxo
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo cute! Again, congratulations and we want more pics!!!LOve, A Jo
Love it!!! Love the commentary too! I think Truds was excited?! Can't wait to meet her! bode
LOVE THIS!!!!! Definitely worth the wait! And yes, did you have to revive Trudy afterwards?!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!!! SO exciting!!!! I am just so happy for you the Tookes, Pittmans, Baades......just everyone! Love you guys SOOOOO much!!! xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo cute! Again, congratulations and we want more pics!!!
ReplyDeleteLOve, A Jo
Love it!!! Love the commentary too! I think Truds was excited?! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeletebode