Monday, June 15, 2009

La Jolla here we are!

We are finally in Sunny California...La Jolla to be exact. After a short weekend in Portland, Oregon, we landed on Sunday for a week vacation at the beach with family and catch up with friends.


Here are a few photos from the first day:

















Parker has found the kiddie pool and the sand!




Sunday night sunset!













Bryce made it to town and quickly got comfortable on the beach! Cool Dude.











Parker, Kendal Bonjour & Jackson Nichols (2009 on top and in 2008 below). Kendal and Jackson's mommies are college buddies! We enjoyed visiting and hope to do it again in 2010. Love to see how this picture continues to change each year!


ON A SIDE NOTE: Funny Video in Portland....Parker had a race with older cousins Caroline and Mikey. (notice the grilled cheese did not leave his hand)



PS: WE MISS YOU DADDY!!! SEE YOU SOON

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics, I can't believe how much the kiddos have grown. Go girl for getting them posted already, I hope to get my shot up tonight. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete