We got back from vacation on Sunday and sorry it has taken me a few days to post a few more photos from the trip. We had a wonderful, relaxing time. With the 102 degree weather this week, I miss the sweatshirt wearing days and hot chocolate treats on the beach! Hope to go back next year.

The ice cream cone at the zoo was as big has his head!

Yeah, Daddy came to play. Bad for him was the two days he was there; it rained!

Big Cousin Parker chillin with Bryce

I always made fun of my brother when he wore socks with his Tevas as a kid. Now he is subjecting Bryce to the fashion disaster...glad it was just a joke on me!

With the clouds and cool weather, Shamu was there to entertain
Kangaroos: Amy and Kelly with their babies
Family at beach party

We love to take a Daddy and Parker beach photo and this year, I loved this photo! Thanks Trudy for capturing it!

I'm so excited you have a blog! I'm adding you to my list on my reader & on my blog. I'm still catching up on all your posts. I can't believe how big Parker has gotten! What a cutie! And congrats on baby #2 - I had no idea! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow sad that you were in So Cal and didn't call me...but you probably knew I'd bring the paddle.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog, Sarah. It is totally cute! Congrats on the pregnancy...I just saw you and had no idea!
ReplyDeleteLauren