Thursday, December 22, 2011

Busy December and we still have 10 days to go!

December has been very busy with 1/2 marathons, visits from family, school parties and more. There is so much that happens before Christmas I was not sure I could get it all done. We are now 3 days away and finally have time to blog. 

Douglas runs the White Rock Half Marathon!
(weather was awful but he did a great job)

Our friend Katherine from Shreveport ran the 1/2 too!

Donuts with Dad at school

Eloise first year with Donuts with Dad. Enjoying coloring time with dad!

Parker in his Christmas program. He was a 'nativity holder' and shepherd

Parker's class


Fussell/Pittman Christmas Party 
Alex and Ashley visited on their way to Hawaii so we were able to party!

Thanks for the Marshmallow gun!

Weezy got Minnie Mouse.... a new favorite!

I got Mitch silly glasses to go along with his new night time riding glasses. Matthew
quickly hijacked them and had a little fun!! 

Bieber  FEVER!
(she screamed when she got the CD....love 9 year old girls!)

MORE DECEMBER FUN TO COME -- STAY TUNED . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment