Yes, it is only July 3rd but we have been busy enjoying this HOT holiday weekend. Hope everyone has a happy and Safe 4th of July celebration!
Cooling off!
Pump it Up Birthday Party. Eloise not a fan!
Parker was a bounce house machine!
Our neighbors invited us to a Fourth of July party at a local golf course. The best photo
I could get of them together! It's like pulling teeth to have them sit still for 2 seconds.
I need to invest in rapid fire camera to catch more of them!
We stared with a family picnic with Popeye's Fried Chicken in 101 degree weather.
Not the smartest idea but it was soooo good!!
Playtime with friends on the course until fireworks.
Eloise with Molly, our friend and neighbor
Parker and Gavin
Little Miss Statue of Liberty!
Noah, Gavin and Parker participate in their own Potato Sack Races.
I mean no 4th of July is complete without this race!
I mean no 4th of July is complete without this race!
No comments:
Post a Comment