Monday, May 31, 2010

End of May---here comes summertime!

What a fun Memorial day weekend!  It is the start of summer since Parker is now out of school and I am on a mission to keep him entertained until September 10th (yes, the date is already marked on my calendar!) Also, it has already reached the mid 90s with no relief in sight.

This weekend, we spent every day at a pool and I have the burn to prove it. It was also Eloise's first trip to a pool and she had a great time. She loved splashing and relaxing in the float toy. I think we all wish we had an adult size floatie too! Parker still loves the water but we are working on swimming (lessons to come next week). I hope a little one on one with someone but a family member will encourage him to trust himself and learn to float....you know...the key to survival!!

We also celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary with friends and family. I can't  believe it has already been 5 years and, boy, did time fly. Moving to Texas and raising 2 kids has kept it busy but it has been an amazing 5 years and I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of  us. 

Here are some photos for the end of May and I wish I had more but my camera quit working on Saturday so I got just a few from the weekend. I am on the hunt for a new one so here I come Amazon (time to spend those gift cards from Christmas!) 

Spring KDO concert( I can't get a video to load but he did a great job..especially with
the "Squishing up the bumblee song"!)

Checking out the highchair--who doesn't love a little recline
Trudy baked a cookie cake for our anniversary (great cake but she admitted she need to work on the wording a bit....it was a happy night not so SHAPPY! ha ha)
Swim buds
Parker keeping peace and sharing his fish toys
This is the best part of Eloise's swimsuit...the hood with ears!!
Awe---so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute. Parker looks so loving with Eloise, awe. Yeah, I think Trudy needs a little more writing practice she better bake me a cake for a tester.

    ReplyDelete