Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Parker is 3!!

Parker had a fun filled weekend with family and friends to celebrate his 3rd birthday. Here are some photos of the weekend. Happy Birthday to my sweet boy and great big brother!


Birthday Pancakes, of course!

I made this cake to share with family. They were so nice to eat it all and LOVE IT. Elizabeth even said I could bake for her anytime!! BTW..I accidentally bought trick candles so poor Parker was confused. At this age, they work so hard blow candles out.

(dressed and ready for a party though not happy about posing!)

Playing with friends at My Gym Party

Jumping with his buddy Jake

Motorcycle ride for the birthday boy


Cake #2 and I left the trick candles at home


Spiderman cake for our PARKERMAN!


Group shot of his friends who helped to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Parkerman! I love the way he shows his "3"...third down! Eloise is precious, can't wait to meet her in person!
    bode

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little late but Happy Bday Parker! Look how good he's doing on his motorcycle ride, wow!

    ReplyDelete