Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Louisiana & Mississippi Road Trip

We headed to Hideaway Lake in Picayune Miss this weekend to visit family but also stopped in Shreveport and Baton Rouge to catch up with friends and family. We had a good time on the road and I am proud of myself for lasting over 4 hours in a car! Parker was a great road trip kiddo.


Podge with Alex and Douglas



Parker with big cousins Elizabeth and Matthew












I took this picture b/c it reminds me of my brother on road trips. Forget the scenery; break out the music. Uncle Michael would be proud!








Parker loved the lake with more cousins

I know this picture screams over protective mom but you can never be too safe with sun and surf!

Uncle Jack was one of many Parker talked in to driving the boat!











Happy Hour in the lake!




Hideaway tradition: Sunset cruise with wine and cheese


Beautiful sunset and we loved our quick visit

On our way back to Dallas, we stopped in shreveport to visit friends and Parker got to play with kiddos his age. (Riley, Henry, Parker and Kendall)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics. "Overprotective mom" cracks me up...I would totally do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...glad to have you in my corner

    ReplyDelete